Let’s “scare up” some Halloween themed projects this month! Whether you go fun and festive with shades of orange and black, or take a darker, spookier route, make sure to get your submissions in by October 23rd.
We will select 10 finalists from the contest entries, all of whom will have their work published in our Beader’s Blog and on the Beadaholique Facebook page, for public voting. The winner will receive a $100 Beadaholique gift certificate and further exposure on our blog and Facebook page!
Rules/How to Enter:
Email us a clear, in focus, well-lit photo of a beading project which fits our theme and uses one or more products found at Beadaholique. Email one photo, at least 500 px in width or height but no bigger than 1600 px wide and 1600 px tall, to email@example.com (do not use this for questions; contact us here) with the following included in your email (make sure you leave in the words tags: october2012):
Subject line: Name of Piece tags: october2012 (Example: Bump in the Night Bracelet tags: september2012)
Body: Very important! Include your full name and email address within the body of your email. Optionally, you may also include a brief description of your piece.
- Tuesday, October 23 @ 4PM PT: Last day to submit
- Thursday, October 25: Top 10 will be posted on our Facebook and notified via email. Public voting starts.
- Tuesday, October 30 @ 4 PM PT: Public voting closes
- Thursday, November 1: Winner is announced in the next issue of The Beading Wire and notified via email.
One entry per person. If you send more than one entry, you may be disqualified. If your entry does not meet the “Rules/How to Enter” stated above, you may be disqualified. Winner must respond to our email notification within 2 weeks to claim gift certificate. No one person may win more than once every 3 months. By entering, you retain the rights to your original jewelry design but are giving Beadaholique, Inc. permission to use your submitted photo(s) on our websites, newsletter, Facebook, blog and other properties. The terms and conditions that apply to all Beadaholique contests and giveaways also apply here.
- Send in a large, clear, and well-lit photo.
- Try to use natural light to illuminate your photos.
- Double check to make sure that your full name and email address are included in the body of your email. We continue to receive submissions with no contact information.